Wednesday, July 28, 2010

PERSONAL PIZZA NIGHT!

Personally I don't do this too often because it takes FOREVER to cook five pizzas. Especially so when yours is last and you've been working on it for the last two hours. (Baby doesn't eat her own yet and Daddy's gone or else it would be seven! I soooo need a double oven).

Sweet Red Head Doll and her pineapple-only pie.



Big Sister likes things spicy. She emptied the last of the pepperoncini jar and then sprinkled red pepper flakes on top. (That's ranch in the middle.)


Little Brother made a portrait of his friend from pineapple (mouth) and olives (hair, eyes and nose) which is not particularly visible on account of the angle and the fact that I cut it into slices before the picture, of which my son was most emphatically unhappy. Luckily he recovered enough to smile for the camera.


Big Brother and his pineapple, olive masterpiece. His was the last pie of the kids' to be cooked. That smile is purely his exuberance that he can now fill his tummy.


They talked me into getting my face in the picture. I can assure that my pizza was much more photogenic at this moment. I outdid myself on my pie tonight, though: artichoke hearts, red peppers, olives and between the sauce and cheese I added a layer of minced basil. Basil's aroma is magic. Ethereal basil, how I love you.


I know she's not food nor holding any, but everyone else got their pic in tonight...

No comments: