Wednesday, December 30, 2009

antithesis

Tonight, I got to meet the parents of my parents' friend. (I'll wait while you figure that out.)

Sweetest people. He's from Monterrey, Mexico and she's from Chile. While I can't speak Spanish worth a plug nickel, I can understand probably 75% of their conversation. It was a ton of fun. We made a three-cheese (read: expensive and super-yummy) fondue and I made a blackout chocolate cake. (A delicious chocolate cake frosted with delicious chocolate pudding that looked just like this cake if you had dropped it and then slid it as best you could back onto the plate.) This wasn't dinner it was "dessert" but I thought you'd like to know. And I was lazy and did not take pictures. Sorry.

Dinner. I don't want to admit it. But my dad picked up Little Sleazers. Two pepperonis. So we had cheap-butt pizza and kick-butt dessert. It is what it is, I guess.

No comments: