Sunday, December 27, 2009

texas burgers

While on vacation this summer, we tried to visit a Texas Burger. Twice. Both times ended in failure. Tonight as we were headed to San Antonio to visit my parents we purposed to change our Texas Burger destiny.

We succeeded.

As far as fast food is concerned, Texas Burger has earned itself third place in my book, behind #1 Burgerville and #2 In-N-Out. It is a decent burger that is among the upper echelon of fast-food burgers.

That still doesn't make it good for you. It just makes it so that I don't have the double-teaming haunting of bad taste and bad nutrition.

Oh! I almost forgot. I ordered the swiss-mushroom burger with onion rings. Onion rings: delicious. Burger: would have been great with real swiss instead of that processed cheese food they stuck on it. But hey, you get what you pay for, right?

No comments: