Friday, December 18, 2009

mel's country cafe

My hubby loves burgers. We live in Texas. We found this blog called "Texas Burger Guy." The author loves burgers and goes all over the state of Texas trying them out and reviewing them. His number four, Mel's Country Cafe, isn't too far from us and we decided to check it out a few months ago.

Oh dear me! Those burgers are sooooo good.

All this to say: We ate there tonight. I got the swiss-mushroom burger. We ordered a basket of tots and basket of their super-delicious onion rings to share with the fam. I was exceedingly and happily full.

I didn't take any pics but they have the Mega-Mel Challenge (eat the Mega-Mel Burger in under two hours and get your name on the Wall of Fame) and thought you might enjoy these shots of random strangers attempting it.

No comments: